Surprise your loved one on Valentines day with these easy to make paper fortune cookies.
- Cut out your 10cm circles.
- Fold a circle in half with the pattern side in.
- Make a crease along the folded edge.
- Open your circle, and turn it pattern side out.
- Turn your circle so the crease you made in step 2 is vertical. Fold
the circle in in half horizontally, pattern side out, rounded side down,
Do NOT crease.
- Hold the half circle on the bottom between your thumb and index finger. Use the index finger from your
other hand to push in the middle of the folded side of the circle at the crease. As you push in, the top corners will start to turn up.
- Continue to hold the half circle and use your other hand to pull the
corners in until they nearly meet and form the cookie shape.
- Cut the fortunes into small slips of paper. Tuck the fortune into one of the open ends of the cookie.
- If your cookie doesn’t want to stay folded, use a tiny piece of double
stick tape or glue to keep the halves together.