A Get Well Soon card made using the gorgeous new V&A collectiom
1. Create a 5.5” x 5.5” kraft card blank. Round the bottom two corners.
2. Create a panel of white card the same width as the card blank and 3” high emboss using the embossing folder from the range
3. Add a panel of cream patterned and then pink patterned paper to the card front.
4. Adhere the embossed panel to the card front.
5. Add the get well soon sentiment sticker to the right hand side of the embossed panel.
6. Create a frame from brown glitter card by using two nesting square dies (you could also use a craft knife and mat)
7. Add this frame at an angle to the front of the card, adding a glitter paper flower to the centre with added washi tape leaves
8. Add a ribbon bow and sequins to finish.
V&A products used
8”x8” paper pack VAPAP005
embossing folder VAEM001
Mini bows VARBN003
Sentiment stickers VASTK001
washi tape stickers VAEST002