I used the We R Memory Keepers Fuse Tool and Time to Sparkle papers to create this Christmas card.
1. Create a white tent fold card blank 4.5” x 6” and layer on the gold foil paper from the Time to Sparkle 6”x6” paper pad.
2. Create a fishtail banner from the black paper from the pad and adhere to the left hand side of the card.
3. Create a banner shape using fuseables sleeves and seal the bottom and sides using the Fuse Tool. Add Time to Sparkle sequins and then seal the top using the Fuse Tool.
4. Adhere the plastic banner on top of the black banner.
5. Add a length of lace and sequins to a Time to Sparkle bull dog clip and clip to the top of the plastic banner.
6. Add “merry Christmas” glitter sentiment sticker to the bottom left side of the card to finish.
Time to Sparkle 6”x6” paper pad DCPAP066X17
Bulldog clips DCTOP070X17