I really enjoyed making this card. The papers from Trimcraft's Simply Creative "Made With Love" 12 × 12 inch paper pad worked well to provide a simple and elegant card, in classic wedding colours.
You will need:
Trimcraft Simply Creative Made With Love 12×12 inch paper pad.
White and Cream card.
First Edition Layered Flowers Die
Sizzix Thinlets Wedding Die.
Joy Craft Vintage Flourish Leaf Die.
Small piece of lace, some pearl gems and strand pearls.
Double sided tape.
Glue gun and glue sticks.
1. Fold a piece of A4 white card in half to make an A5 size card.
2. Turn the front right-hand top corner down part way to form a "collar" (refer to photo).
3. Layer the card (and the collar) with papers from the Made With Love paper pad. I used a layer for the inside aswell (refer to photos for guidance).
4. Cut a triangular piece of card to fit the inside top right-hand corner, from the same patterened paper you used on the front "collar". Then layer that with a smaller triangle of white card.
5. Use contrasting paper to cut "Mr and Mrs" from the Wedding Die and glue that to the inner triangle.
6. Glue a piece of lace around the edges of the front "collar".
8. With a foam pad secure the collar to the front, so that it doesn't flap upwards.
7. With white and ivory card, die cut several roses from the First Edition Layered Flower die.
8. Roll the roses, secure with the glue gun and attach to the card as shown in the photo.
9. Cut foliage from white and ivory card and attach to the card amongst the roses.
Finally attach the pearl gems and strand pearls.
I am happy with it and think the card achieves the look I was hoping to create. Thank you Trimcraft for the inspiration provided with this month's challenge. x