An decorative wreath made using Sweet Moments papers and First Edition dies - would make a lovely decoration for an afternoon tea party
1. Use the First Edition tea party die set to cut Sweet Moments papers. I cut five teapots and ten cups using different papers from the 6”x6” paper pad.
2. I also cut four forks and four spoons from gold card. I added these to ribbon bows with an adhesive pearl to make unusual embellishments.
3. Adhere several different lengths of Sweet Moments ribbon around an embroidery hoop.
4. Arrange the die cuts around the embroidery hoop and adhere when you are happy with the placement.
5. Add Sweet Moments buttons, paper flowers and the fork and spoon embellishments to the wreath.
6. Add a wooden “tea time” sign and lengths of ribbon to the top of the wreath to finish.
Sweet Moments products
6”x6” paper pad SCPAP096
paper flowers DCFLW020
wooden shapes DCWDN061
mini bows DCRBN033
First Edition tea party dies FEDIE004