A simple embroidery hoop style card made using the beautiful Sweet Moments papers.
1. Create a 6”x6” tent fold card blank and round the bottom two corners.
2. Trim and layer on rose patterned Sweet Moments papers also rounding the bottom two corners.
3. Create a banner from white polka dot embossed card. Create a slightly smaller banner from vellum, staple to the larger banner and adhere to the top of the card.
4. Create a ring from bronze glitter card and adhere to the card. Add paper flowers and adhesive pearls to this ring.
5. Add a wooden peg and ribbon with adhesive pearl to the top of the hoop.
6. Die cut the “happy birthday” from pink patterned paper from the pad. Staple to a length of ribbon and add to the centre of the hoop and adhere to the centre of the hoop using foam tape.
Sweet Moments products
6”x6” paper pad DCPAP096
paper flowers DCFLW020
Adhesive pearls DCDOT035
mini pegs DCWDN062
mini bows DCRBN033