Quick little valentines card with an envelope full of love.
- Create a 6' x 4' white card blank.
- Trim pink Sweet Dreams paper just smaller than the card blank.
- Layer washi tape and lace ribbon to the bottom of the card. Adhere this panel to the card base.
- Create a small envelope from Kraft card, I used instructions online. Add this to the card with a twine bow. Add several pink and red hearts and silver sequins to finish.
- Die cut the "love you" sentiment from gold card and glue to the top of the card.