It's not too late to make a card in time for Father's Day, you can make this card in minutes by using fab products such as ready embossed card blanks and pre made rosettes.
1. Take a Dovecraft polka dot embossed card blank and turn so the fold is at the top. Round the corners.
2. Take 3 rosettes from the pack - remove the buttons from the centre of each (you can use these for another project)
3. Die cut 3 small circles from pearlescent card. Add an adhesive cork letter to the centre of each circle to spell "dad". Adhere the circles to the rosettes.
4. Take 3 flags from the Garland flags pack - cut each in half and adhere to the back of each rosette. Adhere the rosettes to the centre of the card blank.
5. Die cut the "no 1" from the sporting dies set in Kraft card and adhere to the top left of the card