A wreath card made using a lot of the fab embellishments in the Back to Basics perfectly pink range.
1. Take a polka dot embossed card blank and turn so the fold is on top - round the corners.
2. Create a ring from acetate - I made mine by drawing around both sides of a large circle die and then cutting out
3. Take several of the embellishments and place on the ring until you are happy with the positioning - cut the banner flags on half and fold them around the ring
4. Once you are happy with the positioning glue the embellishments in place with a hot glue gun and glue the ring to the card front.
5. Add a sentiment sticker to a vellum banner and add to the card to finish.
Perfectly Pink banner flags DCTOP067
Perfectly Pink accordion stickers DCTOP066
Perfectly Pink paper blossoms DCFLW014
Perfectly Pink Resin flowers DCFLW015
Perfectly Pink sequins DCTOP064
Perfectly Pink sentiment toppers DCTOP064
Perfectly Pink ribbon bows DCRBN028
Perfectly Pink buttons DCBTN020