The Perfect Allusion paper pad is fantastic for those tricky male cards
1. Create a 6”x6” tentfold card blank with the fold at the top.
2. Layer on paper from the 8”x8” Perfect Allusion paper pad.
3. Trim a polka dot embossed card front to 5.5”x5.5” and round the corners.
4. Cut three small strips of contrasting papers and weave towards the bottom left side of the card as shown.
5. Adhere this panel to the card front.
6. Add a hot air balloon die cut from kraft card and backed with patterned paper from the pad, attach using foam pads
7. Add white die cut clouds using foam pads.
8. Add a sentiment (if you don’t have a label maker a stamped or die cut sentiment will be just as effective)
Perfect Allusion paper pad FEPAD174
Dovecraft hot air balloon die DCDIE070
First Edition weather dies FEDIE052