Another Baby Steps card. This one has a lovely soft yellow card blank and I used owls from the 12" pad to cut out and decoupage.
Base card DCCAE038.
12" papers DCPAP058
6" papers DCPAP060
Grey cardstock FEPAD062
Scalloped circle die FEDIE071
1. Trim a piece of grey cardstock to measure 15x5.3cm. trim a piece of heart paper from the 6" pad to measure 14x 4.5cm. Mount them together and stick along the centre of a pale yellow card.
2. Stick a yellow doiley to the centre of the card.
3. Using owl paper from the 6" pad die cut the third largest scalloped circle. Mount onto the doiley.
4. From the 12" pad cut a section of owl paper from which you can die cut a 6cm diameter circle with a pair of owls in the centre. Fussy cut two owls from the pad and decoupage them onto the circle using foam squares. Cut two of the dark yellow hearts and mount them on the circle. Stick the circle in the centre of the scalloped circle.
4. Stick a bow on the bottom of the doiley, stick a sentiment in the top right corner and finish with pearls in the other corners as seen.