The Mariposa papers are perfect for fussy cutting. I made this simple card with a wreath of butterflies.
1. Create a 5”x5” tent fold kraft card blank.
2. Layer on green and cream patterned papers from the Mariposa paper pad.
3. Fussy cut several butterfly images from the paper pad. Draw a circle in the centre of the card blank in pencil.
4. Adhere the fussy cut butterflies around the wreath, alternate between laying the butterflies flat and folding them so their wings stick out.
5. Add a sentiment to the centre of the card.
Mariposa 12”x12” paper pad FEPAD197