6x4" Chipboard Wall Hanging for Valentines Day
- Cover your chipboard base with your chosen paper and trim to size - ink the edges for a neat, highlighted finish - I have used Hot Pink
- Randomly stamp the Butterfly stamp across the paper, coming off the edges works well, in the same Hot Pink ink
- Die cut two different sized squares from the same paper pack using the Nesting Stamp dies and ink the edges to match
- On the same paper as the larger of your two squares - stamp the 'Birdcage' and 'Love' stamps and fussy cut
- Mount the birdcage onto the squares and place on the base - I've used 3D foam squares for this
- Use 3D foam to raise the 'Love' letters too.
- I have finished with some ribbon, buttons, Bright Pink 3D Pearl Effects and Cerise Glitter Glue.