This is the second ATC in a set of three - well, three so far - made using the darkly pretty Chalk to Me papers. Here's the how.
1.Cut a standard size ATC which is 2.5" x 3.5" (64mm x 89mm) from black cardstock.
2. Mat with a piece of spot patterned paper, inking the edge with a black ink pad before applying.
3. Die cut five small cakes from red and pink cardstock and a larger one from pale pink cardstock. Cut the cakes again from red, silver glitter and gunmetal glitter card. Use various combinations of the glitter and card to complete the cake die-cuts.
4. Adhere the die-cuts to the lower section of the card, overlapping them to create a 3D effect. Add three small gems to the top of the larger cake.
5. Stamp the words LIVE LOVE CAKE onto blue cardstock and trim closely to create word blocks. Ink the edges of the word blocks and adhere to the upper section of the ATC as shown in the photo.
6. Squeeze a fine line of Dovecraft crystal glitter glue onto a scrap of card and drag the ATC edges along the line gently. Apply a little glitter glue to one of the smaller cakes.
CGC100 - Classic glitter card
SCPAP010 Chalk to Me 6 x 6
FEPAD062 - with linen textured effect cardstock
DCVW0050 - Value Wooden stamps
DCIP01 - Pigment ink pads
Dovecraft crystal glitter glue
DCDOT021 - Gems Painted Blooms
FEDIE154 - Die First Edition Tea Party
DCDIE067 - Dies Happy Birthday (large cake)