The little robin singing inside a wreath is just the sweetest thing - so I thought I'd give him something to sing.
The stamps used were a freebie from one of the card making magazines last year. I stamped onto the Simply Creative kraft tags and tucked them under the twine wrapped around the card. The two on their own didn't look quite right so I die cut the star with the tartan paper from the collection and backed it using a Simply Creative gold doily so the words would really pop. I finished with a paper blossom and an adhesive gem in the corner to balance out the card.
- Dovecraft Little Red Robin 12x12 Paper Pack DCPAP100x18
- Dovecraft Little Red Robin Adhesive Gems DCDOT037x18
- Dovecraft Little Red Robin 3pack Twine DCTWN007x18
- Dovecraft Little Red Robin Paper Blossoms DCFLW022x18
- Simply Creative Christmas Kraft Tags SCTOP018x18
- Simply Creative Christmas Paper Doilies SCDOL001x17
- First Edition Christmas Sentiments Die Set FEDIE193x17