Using the Dovecraft 'Nature's Grace' collection.
Recently my auntie gave us a box of old family photos and I found this of my grandma and her little sister. I scanned it and printed it out for my scrapbook.
- Take an A4 sheet of Dovecraft coloured cardstock and use a border punch on either end.
- Cut down a piece of 12x12" patterned paper small enough to leave a border around all sides when stuck to the coloured cardstock.
- Take a length of twine and wrap around the paper three times.
- Print your photo small enough to fit inside a wooden frame. Stick into the frame, add a peg to the top and a puffy sticker bird on top of the peg.
- Peg the frame to the twine, attaching 3D foam to the back of the frame.
- Peg bunting along the twine. Decorate some of the bunting with bows, buttons and adhesive gems.
- Stick the bunting page to the coloured cardstock.