1. Cut out the size you need
2. Place the vinyl MATTE side DOWN (or glossy side up) on the sticky mat
3. Cut mirrored design using Cricut machine on the "iron-on" setting
4. Weed the excess vinyl using Cricut weeding tool
5. Place the vinyl MATTE side UP (so the vinyl will adhere to the fabric)
6. Warm the fabric up with an iron on med-high heat for 15-20 seconds
7. Peel the transfer sheet from the now-adhered vinyl to reveal your finished design
8. If the design isn't fully adhered, place iron on top of the transfer sheet again for 10-15 seconds.