I love the versatility of the Forever Free paper pad and used it to make a Christmas card here
1. Create a 5”x5” tentfold card blank.
2. Create a banner from stag print Forever Free paper and adhere to the card front.
3. Create a happy jig tree from rose gold happy jig wire following the happy jig instructions.
4. Use twine to tie a kraft card and silver glitter tag through the loop at the top of the Christmas tree.
5. Attach the tags to the card front using foam tape.
6. Use a dymo label maker to spell “Noel” and stick the front of the card.
7. Add a pink bow to finish