I love to add a pop of glitter to my projects and this love themed ATC had to have a little red and gold to tie in with the gold glittered background paper. Here's the how.
1. Cut a standard size ATC which is 2.5" x 3.5" (64mm x 89mm) from black cardstock.
2. Mat with a piece of heart and key patterned paper leaving a narrow border.
3. Cut a large red heart from red glitter card and adhere to the lower section of the ATC with glue on the point end and foam pads under the top to raise that edge. Back the aperture of a key with heart patterned paper and adhere across the red heart. Cut out an arrow, ink the edge and adhere as shown in the image.
4. Cut a smaller heart from pink patterned paper. Ink the edge of the heart and adhere overlapping the bottom right of the large heart. Print or stamp 'Forever', trim into a word block and mount on a piece of gold glitter card. Using the image as a guide for placement, adhere the word block to the red heart using foam pads.
5. Cut four pennants from different patterned papers, ink the edges and adhere to the top right of the ATC. Cut a small red glitter heart and gold glitter heart. Adhere the hearts over the pennants using foam pads.
DCPAP105 - Paper Pack Folkland 6 x 6
VAMTL001 - Metal Keys V & A
DCGCD008 - Glitter Card Gold
DCGC17 - Glitter Card Wine
DCBS01 - Small adhesive foam squares
DCDIE059X16 - Christmas Tag Dies