For this card you will need
6" white card blank DCCE025
Grand Plans pad 6" FEPAD160, and 12" FEPAD158
A5 foam pack DCFM013 or substitute with Dovecraft foam squaresDCBS01.
Dovecraft DST and glue.
1. Measure the card front and crease and fold down the centre. Trim a piece of sunglasses paper from the small pad to measure 6.5x13cm. Stick in place on the left side of the card front.
2. Repeat this from the same paper. Turn the second piece over and stick in the (hidden) right side front of the card front. This plainer panel can be used to add your greeting, either a stamped greeting or banners from the awesome page.
3. Trim the Tshirt paper to fit the inside of the card leaving a small border all round. Stick in place.
4. From the largest pad die cut a transistor radio and a watch. Back thse with foam for dimension and stick in place as seen.
4. Finish by cutting out the arrow shape and the keep calm, and, &have fun banners. Stick in place as seen. Add your greeting to the hidden inside panel.