An easy but effective card made using the pretty Floral Notes papers.
1. Take a 5"x7" Kraft card blank. Trim patterned paper from the 12"x12" Floral Notes paper pad and adhere to the card blank.
2. Use contrasting patterned paper from the pad to create a pot shape and adhere to the bottom of the card.
3. Fussy cut several of the flowers/roses from the paper pad and ink the edges. Adhere to the card in a bouquet shape.
4. Add a ribbon bow and adhesive pearls to the card as shown.
5. Create a banner shape from pearlescent card and add a die cut "lovely" sentiment in gold card.