The latest issue of Papercrafter magazine has an easel card kit, featuring Floral Muse products
1. Create an easel card using the kit supplied.
2. Cover the top and bottom of the card with Floral Muse papers.
3. Adhere a polka dot oval to the top panel. Adhere the Floral die cuts around the edge of the panel.
4. Add butterfly die cuts, gold flowers (from the swan die set), adhesive pearls and ribbon bow to the card as shown
5. Add a swan die cut from gold felt to the centre of the panel
6. To the bottom of the card add crochet trim, sequin trim and a sentiment (with foam pads to act as a stopper)
Floral Muse easel card kit with latest Papercrafter magazine
First Edition swans die set