This is the third in my series of Chalk to Me ATCs and I think it's my favourite. A bit of bling and loads of hearts that just does it for me. Here's the how.
1.Cut a standard size ATC which is 2.5" x 3.5" (64mm x 89mm) from black cardstock.
2. Mat with a piece of leaf patterned paper, inking the edge with a black ink pad before applying and leaving a narrow border.
3. Die cut a teacup from silver glitter card, keep the die-cut sliver from the top of the cup. Cut a piece of gunmetal glitter card to fit across the front of the cup covering the word TEA.
4. Adhere the teacup to the upper right of the ATC using foam pads. Adhere the sliver from the top of the cup flat onto the ATC lining it up with the cup as it was die cut.
5. Punch, die cut or handcut hearts from blue cardstock, glitter card and patterned papers. Adhere to the ATC as if pouring from the cup, using the image as a guide.
6. Stamp CUP OF LOVE onto blue card and trim close to the words to create word blocks. Ink the edges of the word blocks and adhere to the ATC using the image as a guide.
SCPAP010 Chalk to Me 6 x 6
FEPAD062 - with linen textured effect cardstock
DCVW0050 - Value Wooden stamps
DCIP01 - Pigment ink pads
FEDIE154 - Die First Edition Tea Party
DCGC100 - Classic Glitter Card