I used the Chasing Rainbows papers together with First Edition Unicorn Dies to make this quick card.
1. Create a 6”x5” white card blank and round the corners.
2. Add a panel of star patterned paper from the 8”x8” Chasing Rainbows paper pad.
3. Add holographic washi tape and sequin trim to the right hand side of the card.
4. Add a frame made from green patterned paper from the pad
5. Die cut a holographic star and heart and adhere to the card using foam pads.
6. Use the We R Memory Keepers alpahbet punch to make a gold card banner spelling “magic” add a pink staple to the left hand side and adhere to the card using foam pads.
7. Add a unicorn die cut from pink paper from the Chasing Rainbows paper pad with foam pads.
8. Add a ribbon bow and sequins to finish.