It's official, I'm hooked on these little art panels. This ATC is one of three made using the Chalk to Me papers and a little bling. Here's the how.
1.Cut a standard size ATC which is 2.5" x 3.5" (64mm x 89mm) from black cardstock.
2. Mat with a piece of heart patterned paper. Cut a heart from striped paper approximately 1.5cm shorter than the card and cut out one of the hearts from the heart patterned paper. Ink both the hearts edges with a black ink pad.
3. Using the photo as a guide adhere the larger heart to the card overlapping the left edge slightly. Adhere the smaller heart to the card overlapping the right edge slightly. Trim away the overlapping pieces from the card edges.
4. Stamp CHOOSE on blue card using black ink. Trim the cardstock close to the word to create a block and ink the edge with black ink.
5. Adhere the word block to the striped heart as shown. Die cut the word 'love' from silver glitter card. Adhere 'love' across the two hearts below the word 'CHOOSE'.
6. Pour a shallow pool of glue onto a piece of scrap chipboard. Drag the card edges through the glue and cover with silver glitter. Once dry coat the glittered edges with Deco Mache Adhesive Gloss.
DCGC100 - Classic glitter card
SCPAD071 - 12x12 paper pad Simply Creative Chalk to Me
FEPAD062 - with linen textured effect cardstock
DCVW0050 - Value Wooden stamps
DCIP01 - Pigment ink pads