Thanks for looking. This card was made for the Red and Gold challenge run by Dicards. This four panel card is easy to make and needs an A4 sheet of card for the base. A score board is also useful. You will also need
6" Floral Fusion pad FEPAD157
small heart dies
Traditional sentiments die set FEDIE024
Border dies set FEDIE160
Red and Gold mirror card
DST and Dovecraft glue.
1. Cut the A4 card to 14cm. score along the length at 0.5cm, 9.5cm and 18.5cm. Keep the excess card.
2. From the top left, measure 1.5cm down and mark along to the 18.5 scoreline. Cut away this 1.5cm deep section. So you have two smaller panels, measuring 12.5cm x9cm, one 14cm x 9cm panel, and a 0.5cm tab on the left. Fold the card, with the centre fold a mountain fold. Crease well along the tab fold line.
3. From the excess card cut a 7x11cm piece. Stick this along the tab, cutting away the small excess at the top. This completes the card base.
4. Cover all the front sections with red and gold papers as seen.
5. From gold card die cut am medium size heart, Congratulations, Just For You, a line of hearts and the trellis border. You can either retain or discard the inner sections of the trellis. This one came out entire, so I decided to keep it that way.
6. From red card die cut Birthday Wishes, the thinner flower border, a heart border and a small heart.
7. Infill the heart borders. red centres with the gold outers, and vice versa. Cut the borders to six hearts on each and stick to the card front as seen. Stick the red heart inside the gold heart and stick to the front as shown.
8. In the next section stick the flower border along the right edge and the Just for You in the centre.
9. Stick the trellis border down the right side and add the sentiments as seen.