Baby steps 6" pad DCPAP060
Sentiment DCTOP060Ribbon DCRBN025
Nesting doilies FEDIE164
Trad.Sentiment die FEDIE024
Baby and pram dies DCDIE095
Foam tape DCBS03
Grey and bright yellow cardstock.
6" card blank.
1.Score and fold the centre of the card blank to make the easel shape.
2. Trim checked paper and elephant paper to fit the front of the card and stick in place. Each piece will be approx 15x7.5cm.
3. Trim abc paper to 15x7cm and stick in place to be the base of the easel.
4. Cut a piece of yellow cardstock to measure 15x1.8cm . Cut a piece of ribbon approx. 20cm long. Using double sided tape, stick the ribbon to the cardstock wrapping the ends underneath. Add a piece of foam tape the length of the cardstock and stick in place. this will be the stopper for your easel.
5. Die cut the largest doily in grey carstock and the next size down in heart paper. Mount these two ready to stick in place.
6. Die cut the pram in yellow and in grey and infill each using DST to hold the infill in place. Stick to the centre of the heart paper doily. Cut Baby in grey and stick in place as seen.
7. Die cut congratulations from yellow cardstock. This should be flexible enough to stick around the bottom of the heart doily. Stick in place. Add a bow to the top right of the doilys. Stick the bottom half of the mounted doilies to the card front.
8 Stick the Just for you sentiment to the bottom right of the base. Finish by adding gems in 2 shades of yellow to the base left corner and to the top corners of the checked paper.