For this 6" card you will need
Card blank DCCE025
Baby steps pad DCPAP060.
Zoo die FEDIE041
6mm gems SCDOT027
Letter stickers SCSTK009
Grey card for giraffes spots. Either infill or just cut to size and stick behind the diecut.
1. trim a sheet of giraffe paper to fit the card blank and stick in place.
2. Die cut or tear a piece of dotted paper 9.5x7cm, and a smaller piece of abc paper approx 8x6.5cm. mount and stick in place on the lower right side of the card.
3. Cut a piece of congratulations paper to fit behind the wooden frame, mount the frame to it and stick down as seen. Add a grey bow to the right corner and finish with yellow gems.
4. Die cut the giraffe from yellow cardstock, add grey card spots as mentioned earlier, and stick in place.
5. Position the twine and bunting and stick in place. Add the letters BABY as seen and finish with gems.