A card made using paper blossoms in the flower aperture - the colours reminded me of a Hawaiian lei which is why I chose the "Aloha" sentiment
1. Take a 6x6 card blank and cover the centre of the card with overlapping paper blossoms.
2. Trim the front from a 6x6 embossed card blank and use the largest nesting bloom Die to cut an aperture.
3. Adhere the embossed panel to the card front using foam tape.
4. Die cut a flamingo in gold and adhere to the centre of the card. Add a ribbon bow and sequin.
5. Create a fishtail banner from vellum use adhesive cork letters to spell "aloha" adhere to the bottom of the card adding sequins.
6. Add paper blossoms around the card and add adhesive pearls to finish.