Nova Markers are great fun for techniques too, here is a really simple way to create quick and easy cards using your Nova markers, you don't need colouring skills for this one
- Get a sheet of white card ready to transfer the ink onto
- Choose your Nova marker colours, I'm using some bright colours, and scribble blocks of colour onto a strip of acetate using the broad tip on the markers.
- Next apply some alcohol blending solution onto the inks, add as much or as little as desired and move the acetate a little to distribute
- next turn the acetate over and press it ink side down onto your white card
- lift acetate to reveal the coloured inked area
- Stamp your sentiment in black ink ontop and trim, mat in black and layer onto a white card base
- decorate with a wooden glitter snowflake and sequins to finish
This is a great technique for batch making your cards, each inked background will be unique and you can experiment with different colour combos and sentiments, keep the card clean and simple using black and white cardstocks for a classy modern card.
Nova Designer Markers
Simply Creative Christmas Sentiment Stamp - All I Want For Christmas
Wooden Glitter Snowflake
Also, white card, black card, acetate, Alcohol Blending Solution, sequins, adhesives