Better late than never - our February Monthly Competition is an absolute corker... This month we are giving away an amazing scrapbook bundle, filled with amazing crafty treats from Dovecraft, Paper Addicts and Simply Creative!
One lucky winner will win all these amazing prizes:
- Simply Creative 12"x12" Memories Scrapbook
- Paper Addicts Ahoy There 12"x12" Paper Pad
- Paper Addicts Forever & Always 12"x12" Paper Pad
- Dovecraft Back to Basics Pretty Petals 6"x6" Paper Pack
- Paper Addicts Let's Flamingle 10cmx10cm Paper Pad
- Simply Creative Decoupage Papers
- Dovecraft Back To Basics Pretty Petals Gem Frames
- Dovecraft Back To Basics Pretty Petals Gift Tags
- Dovecraft Back To Basics Wooden Shapes
- Dovecraft Sweet Moments Mini Bows
- Dovecraft Sweet Moments Stamps and Dies Set
- Dovecraft Make A Wish Wooden Shapes
- Dovecraft Make A Wish Mini Wooden Pegs
For the chance to win a this amazing scrapbook bundle, simply log in and fill out the fields listed below. This competition is only open to UK and Europe residents and will close on Sunday 1st March at 11:59PM.
Good luck everyone! (UK & EUROPE ONLY)
The Small Print…
Terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 11.59pm on the competition closing date and is open to all UK residents aged 16 or over, excluding employees or agents of the associated companies and their families. Only one entry per household. Prize contents are subject to change. No cash alternative. One prize will be given away to a member drawn at random on the closing date. Registration via www.trimcraft.co.uk is a pre-requisite to entry. Registration is free. No purchase necessary. The decision of the judge is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The winner will be notified by email. The winner’s name and website username will be available by sending a SAE marked Trimcraft Competition to Claire Brudenell, Trimcraft, Bishop House, Abbeyfield Court, Abbeyfield Road, Nottingham, NG7 2SZ, UK. Your details will be processed by Trimcraft (Nottingham) Ltd in accordance with data protection legislation.
This competition has now closed. To see the latest competitons, take a look at our competitions page.