The same forum you know and love! Meet crafters from around the world to discuss your creative ideas, share inspiration and follow your favourite topics!
My mobile phone exploded on Saturday we thought a firework had come through a window or the door then realised it was phone
new carpet for lounge/dinning and hall very scary!! and soot damage to walls
That is awful Florence!!!! Must have been scary 😥 No harm to you or Ron I hope ❤ apart from your pocket of course 😊
Take care Leigh x
Hi Leigh no thankfully we are fine a few minutes earlier and it would have been different hopeing insurance will cover it still a bit shaken Florence x