Terms & Conditions
This website is controlled by: Trimcraft Ltd at the following address: Trimcraft Ltd, Mancor House, Bolsover Street, Hucknall, Nottingham, Notts, NG15 7TY
By using the site you acknowledge that Trimcraft or its affiliate own all rights, title and interest in and to the Trimcraft service, including all intellectual property rights. Trimcraft is protected by UK and International Intellectial property laws. Accordingly you agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify or create derivative works from the Trimcraft service. You also agree that you will not use any spider, robot or other automated device to monitor or copy any content from the Trimcraft service.
If you're new to the Trimcraft site, feel free to take the tour to find out more on what you can do and how to use the site.
You agree that Trimcraft has no responsibility or liability for the deletion of or failure to store or to transmit any content and other communications maintained by the Trimcraft service. Trimcraft retains the right to create limits on use and storage without notice.
We may terminate or modify our services from time to time for any reason and without notice including the right to delete your account and access to this. We will store your IP address in case the need comes to terminate your account or in connection with court orders or legal processes.
Trimcraft reserves the right to reveal your identity (or other information connected to you) in the following circumstances:
- We have your consent to share information
- We need to share information to provide a product or service at your request
- In response to court orders or legal process including in the event of a complaint arising from any message posted by you.
By using the Trimcraft site you warrant that:
- All registration information you provide is accurate and truthful
- You maintain the accuracy of this information
- That you are over the age 16 years of age at the time of registration.
- Your use of the website does not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- If you send an email to a friend or user that you pay any costs arising from any malicious use of this feature as these emails are sent unhindered to the advised recipient.
You can not:
- Post content that is offensive, abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or contain malicious content. You warrant that you will pay all cost to Trimcraft and/or to any company connected to Trimcraft in connection with the event.
- You may also not post any content containing viruses. This will lead to a termination of your account and for you paying all costs associated with this.
- Post blatant advertising unless you have prior permission from Trimcraft. We have the right to terminate your account and access to the site if this is the case.
- Post topics or posts that are unnecessarily negative towards any stockist, retailer or brand associated with Trimcraft.
- Disguise your identity or impersonate any other user.
- Post any content that has a negative effect on the Trimcraft brand or is against Trimcraft's best interests.
In addition to the above terms, you also not to post any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the UK or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all users are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that Trimcraft has the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic, or project at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither Trimcraft Ltd, or forum software provider phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
If we find or think that any of these rules are broken than we have the right to terminate your usage of the site.
By uploading content on the Trimcraft site you give us the right to:
- Edit content where needed. For instance cutting material out of a video
- Use content uploaded for use in Trimcraft whether this be in promotions, for sales use or internal use.
- For your content to be viewed at www.trimcraft.co.uk and other sister sites.
- For users to use your content and to print off information regarding to this content.
- Not use all content sent in by you and other users.
Usage of content on the site is limited to personal or non-commercial purposes limited to:
- Viewing on a computer screen
- Printing pages
- Storing individual pages or downloads electronically (disk)
You may not distribute any content without written permission from Trimcraft and may not supply to others. You can not pass off Trimcraft content as your own.
www.trimcraft.co.uk contains content that is submitted by users over whom Trimcraft do not have any control. So as such we cannot guarantee accuracy and integrity. Before acting on any material you must satisfy yourself as to the integrity of any information and bear all associated risks and costs.
We offer no warranty that the site will be available at any particular time. Due to both operational and security issues certain parts of the site may or may not be available to you.
Copyright and Trademark legal notice
The images of products displayed on this website are copyrighted and trademarked and are displayed with the express permission of any owners. Any reproduction without permission from the copyright owner is a violation of the law and is prohibited. Trimcraft disclaim all liability related to unauthorise copying, reproduction or other misuse of images and products displayed.