To submit your own comments and join the conversation please create a free craft blog account.
Hi there..Thankyou for your comment..Marilyn.x
Hi..I only just found out myself how to slide the imagaes across...guess we still have things to learn...x
HI Marilyn. Just trying to find out how to upload a card. Not sure if it goes under your inspiration or create inspiration. It's lovely being able to see all the cards again.
HI Jennyann - Debs here. If you're not sure how to upload a card, follow these pointers:
1. When you've logged into to Trimcrafts, click on Account (top r/h corner).
2. You can either Click on Dashboard then Create Inspiration; or Click on Create my Inspiration.
3. Click on Craft.
4. Type in the name you want to call your card.
5. Click on Select.
6. Click on Upload.
7. Find your card on your PC/Laptop in the folder where you have previously saved it. Double click on it or click and open. Wait for it to be uploaded. I’ve never had a problem with sizing my cards, but I know some have, so I’m not sure what you do if there is a problem – but hopefully there won’t be.
8. The image of your card will now appear in the big space.
9. Click on Select.
10. If you have any more cards to upload, click on Select and then repeat (6-9) above.
11. When you've finishing uploading your card(s), scroll down and type a description of your card.
12. Scroll down and complete the other parts e.g. how long it took you, colour theme etc.
13. Click on Save. Your card should now be in your gallery (Your Inspiration). Click on Inspiration in the main tool bar to see if it's showing in the main gallery.
That's it. If you have any more problems, let me know.
Thanks for that Debs...it was clear..so far I haven’t had trouble resizing..but do crop the card....x
HI Debs. Thanks for the instructions. That was very kind of you. I will try and get round to uploding soon. i haven't made many cards latley.
Been trying to make a minaiture house that looks like a greenhouse. My son bought it me for Christmas and it is so fiddly it's taking me ages to do. Thanks again. Jenny X