Autumn is around the corner and we can’t help but get ridiculously excited for Halloween! (Sweet treats, cute cats and costumes…. What’s not to love?). We want to help you with your creepy crafting so this month we have 6 frightastic FREE papers with mischievous friendly ghosts, magic potions and adorable bats to help you out!
Download our free Halloween papers here!
Download our free Halloween SVG and PNG files here!
We love these designs so much that we had to create some spooky décor to celebrate. This includes a free SVG download of our favourite elements in the papers AND an adorable skull bunting template which we’ve used below – all of which are perfect to use on your electronic cutting machine!
To find out how to use your new SVG keep reading!
You Will Need:
- Free Printable Papers
- Dovecraft 12”x12” Textured Cardstock (DCPAP073)
- Free Downloadable SVG
- Cricut or any Digital Cutting Machine
- Spiin Yarn
How To Make:
1. Download your free Halloween themed papers and print out your favourite designs.
2. Download the skull bunting SVG and upload to the Cricut design space.
3. Resize the file so that you can fit 3 skulls across the width of your paper. Since we are using a 12”x12” paper we have made ours 3.9” x 3.4”.
4. Repeat this pattern below 2 more times using the duplication tool. This will give you enough skulls to create a full bunting and make the most of your 12”x12” sheet of paper.
5. Apply a piece of the black 12”x12” paper from the Dovecraft Textured Paper Pad and put on the light grip cutting mat.
6. Cut out the file on your Cricut. You should end up with something like this (see below).
7. Peel up the excess paper to reveal your design.
8. Take the free printable papers and back each of the skull cut outs in a different spooky pattern. Don’t forget to attach the eyes!
9. Using a fun colour from the Spiin yarn, thrread together all of the little skulls you have created.
Now you have your very own colourful halloween skull bunting perfect for parties or just for adding a frightfully fun touch to your home during the season of spook!
Or why not combine our papers with our Simply Creative Christmas Stamps and Nova markers to let someone know you’re thinking of them?!
How will you use our free Halloween paper download? We’d love to see so don’t forget to #trimcraft when uploading to social media and to share your makes in the Inspiration Area.
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.