Autumn is on its way and we can help but get ridiculously excited for Halloween! (Sweet treats, cute cats and costumes…. What’s not to love?). We want to help you with your creepy crafting so this month we have 6 frightastic FREE papers with mischievous pumpkins, adorable bats and friendly ghosts to help you out.
Download our free Halloween papers here!
We love these designs so much that we had to have a go at making so Halloween party decorations we know you will just love… especially this cheeky little pumpkin. Keep reading to find out how we did it!
What you will need:
- Free printable papers.
- Dovecraft A4 black card.
- Dovecraft A4 white card.
- Dovecraft A4 Kraft paper.
- Dovecraft A4 green card.
How to make:
1. Download our free papers and print out the orange kitty page.
2. Cut around the paper to remove the border. You will need two sheets.
3. Concertina fold both sheets of this paper.
4. Take one of the folded pieces and fold the whole thing in half as shown below. Repeat this on the other piece of paper.
5. Using perma-fix tape, secure the paper together where it meets in the middle. Repeat this on the other piece of paper.
6. Open both parts up to make semi circles and attach both together to make an accordion circle.
7. Using the black card, cut out two eyes and a mouth. Attach this to the pumpkin base with perma-fix.
8. Using the white card, cut out some fangs and eye balls and attach these to the punkin base with perma-fix.
9. Using the kraft and green card, add a little stalk and leaf.
Now you have the perfect party decoration for this Halloween! Why not create something else? Here we’ve used these papers to make an adorable Trick or Treat bunting.
We even used these papers to create this super spooky party invitation that is bound to grab attention!
How will you use our free Halloween paper download? We’d love to see so don’t forget to #trimcraft when uploading to social media and to share your makes in the Inspiration Area.
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.