The Uchi Die and Stamp sets are so fun to use! Today Maxine is going to show you how to use the adorable critter set to not only create the sweetest animation stamp but a cool card shape that will definitely impress your friends!
You will Need
Uchi Critter Die and Stamp Set
First Edition Floral Fusion 12x12 Paper Pad
Dovecraft A4 White Card
How to Make
1. Cut your chosen First Edition Floral Fusion 12 x 12 paper design in half, place the pocket die on the paper, with the wide side 3cms away from the end of the paper. Add a piece of washi tape to hold in place, whilst running it through the die cutting machine.
2. Concertina the waste part of the die cut, so that the two ends and the middle all line up at the bottom.
3. Die cut the pocket again onto a coordinating piece of Floral Fusion paper. Take the pocket section of the die cut and throw away the excess. Add tape to the end of the narrow side and add a piece of tape 7cm from the same edge to adhere it to the back of the concertina section.
4. This is how your card should look when folded together:
5. Take the die cut pocket from the first die cut, and cut the window and half circle at the end. Cut a piece of white card 7.5cms wide by 12cm, place the tab die to one end and cut through the machine. Place the tab into the pocket, carefully stamp the image through the window.
6. Cut the animation grid included in the set to the back of the window, adhere the sides. Adhere to the front of the card to finish.
This is how you finished card should look:
This interactive design will be such a treat to open! Not only is the fold super cool, but the animation stamp will be so fun to play with (We could sit here for ages watching the adorable critter move!)
You could use the Die cutting and stamp set to create a little tag! A perfect addition to your thoughtful gift.
The card fold Maxine has created can be used all year round AND can be stood vertically too. Craft goals right there!
How will you use Maxine’s Uchi Die and Stamp tutorial? We’d LOVE to see so don’t forget to #trimcraft when uploading to social media and to share your makes in the Inspiration area.