If you’re sad about waving summer goodbye, we are going to help you get excited about the start of Autumn! (These fuzzy guys will certainly help you feel more chipper about the season!)
We just love sipping on hot chocolate, hearing the crunch of fallen leaves under our feet and of course getting our craft on so today Maxine, is going to show you how to use our free paper download designed by the talented Cat! Featuring warm colours, adorable creatures and loveable sentiments, there is so much you’re going to fall in love with!
Download our Free Autumn Papers Here
What you Need
Free Printable Papers
First Edition Doily die set
Dovecraft A4 Card Stock, Clear Bags
How to Make
1. Adhere your chosen paper design from the free download to a piece of Dovecraft card stock. Die cut the largest die from the First Edition Nesting Doily die set on to your card. Fold the die cut in half.
2. Cut out the ‘Nuts about you’ sentiment topper and the leaf border from the free paper download. Layer the sentiment on top.
3. Stick your sentiment on to the doily die. TIP Remember to add adhesive to the bottom only as the top is above the doily die cut.
4. Cut out the bunting and a squirrel from the download, adhere to the doily with foam pads to add dimension.
5. Add tape to the inside of the doily die cut to adhere to the bag to keep it securely closed.
What a fab way of personalising a yummy treat for a loved one!
You could also upcycle a bag by layering on the paper designs to the front! The perfect way of adding a splash of colour and excitement to your wrapping.
Or you could create the cutest looking staws around by creating a flap shape and wrapping the design around the straw..awh!
Why not upcycle a jar at home? These papers will certainly breathe life to any item around the home!
How will you use our free paper download? We’d love to see so don’t forget to #trimcraft when uploading to social media and to share your makes in the Inspiration area!
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.