Hen do’s are all about having fun with your favourite girls before the biggest day of your life so to make this event an even more memorable occasion, Maxine is going to show you how to make your own goody bags with the glamourous Dovecraft Kiss and Makeup collection!
The best part about this papercraft collection is that it’s all about sass, so your ‘Team Bride’ goody bags will definitely have girl power written all over it!
What you Need
Dovecraft Kiss and Make up 6x6 Papers, Chipboard Frames, Clear Stickers, Washi Tape
Simply Creative Foam Stickers
How to Make
1. Cut a strip of Dovecraft Kiss and Makeup 6x6 paper to fit across your bag, adhere to the bag.
2. Stick a Kiss and Makeup Chipboard Frame to a complementing paper design. Cut off the excess.
3. Stick it down to the centre of the gift bag with Dovecraft Perma Fix Tape.
4. Create the words, ‘Team Bride’ with the Simply Creative Black Glitter foam stickers and adhere them to the middle of your frame.
5. Add your chosen Kiss and Makeup Clear Stickers underneath the sentiment.
These hen do goody bags are seriously FABULOUS! Any bridesmaid would love to receive one of these beauties and it will really make your girly time together even more special!
Unsure what to put in your goody bag? For ours, we put sweets in to ensure everyone's energy levels stay high in-between dancing, plasters in case your heels start to rub, gum to keep you feeling fresh and of course a crown, because every girl deserves to look and feel like a princess! (Are we right or are we right?!)
How will you use this hen do goody bag idea? We’d LOVE to see so don’t forget to #trimcraft when uploading to social media and to share your projects in the Inspiration area.