Crafters love to craft for a Birthday! Not only is it the perfect excuse to use your pretty papers and embellishments but you also have the chance to make a handmade treat that will really make your loved one wear a cheeky grin on their birthday!
Today, Maxine is going to show you how to use our free birthday themed toppers to give your crafts the perfect little message!
Download your Birthday Toppers Template Here
You Will Need
Free Printable Toppers
Simply Creative Chalk to Me 12x12 Paper Pad, Gems, Paper Flowers
Dovecraft 5x7 Card Blanks
How To Make
1. Open your Dovecraft 5x7 card blank and with it vertical, mark at 5 and 10cms along the fold. From each measurement, draw a line across to one side.
2. Cut out this section as shown.
3. Cut a piece of Simply Creative Chalk to Me 12x12 paper down to fit the inside of the card. Adhere with Dovecraft Perma Fix tape.
4. Choose an alternative Chalk to Me paper design to cover the strips on the front of your card design. Download, print and cut out a free birthday topper to be glue across the gap on the front of the card. Ensure to only glue the top and bottom of the topper to the card.
5. Glue a selection of Simply Creative paper flowers to the front of the card and add a gem to each flower to finish.
This birthday card is so sweet and simple to make with our free topper sheet, win!
Our free toppers can be used for other celebratory occasions too. Maxine has paired the ‘Hip Hip Hooray’ sentiment with the Bee Happy collection, elegant and oh so fun!
These free toppers are so good for adorning your Craft a Card die creations and with the different shapes and colours on offer, you will definitely find the perfect message to add that sweet finishing touch to your craft.
How will you use our 9 free birthday toppers? We’d LOVE to see so don’t forget to #trimcraft when uploading to social media and to share your makes in the Inspiration area.