Give your crafts a spooktastic finish with our fantastic free paper download! Read on to see Maxine’s haunting makes alongside a fun step by step tutorial…
Download Your Free Halloween Papers Here
You Will Need:
- Free Printable Halloween Papers
- Dovecraft Ribbon, 6x6 Window Card Blank
- Simply Creative Alphabet Stickers
How To Make:
1. Print your free paper download and cut the spider paper down to 14.5cm x 14.5cm. With Dovecraft Perma Fix tape, adhere this to the inside of your Dovecraft 6x6 Window card blank.
2. Cut the haunted house paper down to 15cm x 15cm and adhere this with Dovecraft Perma Fix tape to the front of your card blank.
3. Open up your card blank and with a craft knife, carefully cut out the circle aperture.
4. Cut out the ‘BOO’ topper and adhere with Dovecraft Perma Fix tape on the inside of the card.
Trimcraft Tip: Close the card when adhering your BOO topper help you centre your sentiment.
5. Cut 5, 2.5cm x 3.5cm pieces of striped paper from your free download. Cut a small V at the end of each to create a flag shape.
6. Adhere the flags horizontally across the top of your card to resemble the look of bunting.
7. Add a Simply Creative Alphabet letter to each flag so that it reads ‘party’.
This party invitation is so simple to make and will be a great way of getting your friends excited for a bewitching party!
We've also decorated a handmade box with a selection of creepy papers! This is perfect for filling it with tricks or treats at your Halloween party.
For those Halloween enthusiasts, why not adorn a chocolate gift with a fun tag? Layer a few of your favourite paper designs and finish with a ‘Trick or Treat’ sentiment and a length of Dovecraft ribbon.
We would love to see your creepy makes so remember to upload them to the Inspiration Area and to #trimcraft when uploading to social media!
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.