We’re heading into the final months of the year (how has that happened?!) and with only a few weeks left until Christmas we have a fantastic free template that will help you enjoy a very much loved tradition! Can you guess what it is?
Surprise! We are giving you a free Christmas Cracker template, an essential for any dinner table during the festive season! Better yet, this fab shape will definitely impress your loved ones and it’s super easy to create!
Download Your Free Christmas Cracker Template Here!
You Will Need:
- Your Free Downloadable Cracker Template
- First Edition Twilight Wishes 12”x12” Paper Pad
- Simply Creative Twine
- Simply Creative Jingle bells
- Toilet Roll Tube
- Simply Creative Glittered Wooden Snowflake Toppers
- Cracker Snaps
- Cracker Gift
- Cracker Joke
Check out our Day 21 advent calender post from 2016 for free downloadable jokes and a bonus wordsearch!
How To Make:
1. Using your free template, create the cracker base by tracking the image onto a 12”x12” patterned paper from the First Edition Twilight Wished Paper Pad and cutting it out with scissors and a scalpel.
2. Score the points on the base, place a cardboard tube in the middle. Roll the base and secure.
3. Glue a cracker snap into the tube and add a gift and joke, then secure each end with string.
TRIMCRAFT TIP: Thread bells on each end for an extra special festive touch.
4. Cute a 6.75 “x 3.25” strip of green patterned paper and secure around the cracker. Do the same with a 6.75” x 2” strip of the peacock patterned paper. To finish, attach a snowflake to the top.
What do you think of this festive Christmas cracker? Will you be giving it a go? If you do, we’d LOVE to see your creations over on the inspiration area and don’t forget to #trimcraft if you post on social media!
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.