A perfect addition to any spooky celebration, we’re showing you how to create your very own Box Frame Wall Art just in time for Halloween! With the addition of twinkling fairy lights, this make is ideal for displaying around your home and it’s super easy to create too.
Read on as we show you how to create it below…
You Will Need:
- Your Free Template
- Dovecraft 12” x 12” Premium Cardstock,
- Simply Creative Glitter Felt,
- 10” x 10” Box Frame (Approximate Size),
- Dovecraft or Simply Creative Gems,
- Battery Powered Fairy Lights,
- Craft Knife
How to Make:
1. Print out your free template and adhere to your sheet of orange cardstock with washi tape to carefully cut out the pattern using a craft knife.
2. Remove your template and trim your paper to fit into the front of your frame.
3. Add your fairy lights inside the frame, leaving the switch on the outside of the frame so that you can turn the lights off and on as you wish.
4. Cut a piece of cardstock and black glitter felt to fit to the back of your frame. Adhere these.
5. Attach the back of the frame, making sure that you leave the ends of the fairy lights outside.
6. Add black gems to the top and bottom of your wall art. (We used a black permanent marker to colour in silver Simply Creative gems for a spooky finish!)
Your wall art is now complete!
Will you be creating your own Halloween Wall Art? We’d LOVE to see, so don’t forget to #Trimcraft when uploading to social media and to share your projects in the Inspiration area.
If you're stuck for ideas, why not take a look at our Top 10 Quick Halloween crafts for inspiration?
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.