Halloween is one of those holidays that you can’t help but get ridiculously excited for! (What’s not to love about a day dedicated to sugar and all spooky things!)
To help you get creepy with your crafting, we have a free paper download AND a free template to help you create a box of ghoulish goodies for your party.
Download your Free Halloween Paper Here
Download your Free Box Template Here
You Will Need:
- Free Printable Papers
- Free Template
- Dovecraft Wooden Peg, A4 Black Card
How To Make:
1. Print and cut out the free template, use to draw around to make your box, score where shown.
2. Fold along the score lines to help the box to go into shape easily. Add tape to the side and adhere together. Adhere the bottom together.
3. Cut your chosen free printable papers to cover the sides and top, adhere to the box. Adhere one of the toppers to the front.
4. Cover your wooden peg with the paper to coordinate with the box.
Now your box is ready to hold your ghostly treats! This would make a great favour box at a Halloween Party! Maxine has cut out the spooky sentiments featured in the download to make it even more exciting to open.
You could also make a stepper card design, the perfect way of inviting your friends to your creep-tastic party!
Or you could create a smaller version and give them a grave stone look to make it look super spooky when they stand it up on the mantel piece.
Every Halloween needs sweets so Maxine has also created a lolly pop cover to truly treat your squad-- ghouls right there!
How will you use our free halloween paper download? We’d love to see so don’t forget to #trimcraft when uploading to social media and to share your makes in the Inspiration Area.
Trimcraft design these templates to aid your crafting projects, so we are always happy to see them being used and enjoyed. However, we just ask you credit Trimcraft for the template design when you publish your crafty makes online and on social media.