This challenge will test your skills and imagination with
this beautiful fabric embellishment. We would love to see what you can create
This is a freestyle challenge so you can really show off your
unique craft designs. All you have to do is incorporate lace! This could be
anything on a card, a part of an upcycled creation, scrapbook layout or gift
wrap the ideas are endless!
Tag your creations when you upload your project with tc-lace so we can see your wonderful
date for this challenge is the 30th of October at 12pm; we look forward to
seeing what you make. There will be a prize for the chosen winner so it is
definitely worth taking part!
To submit your own comments and join the conversation please create a free craft blog account.
To gain access to the project tools please create an account.
1. Create a 5”x3.5” kraft card blank and round the bottom two corners.
1. Create a heart shaped easel card.
2. Cover with papers from the 8”x8”...
1. Create a 6”x6” white tent fold card blank.
2. Cover with patterned pa...