The rich colours of autumn have inspired our free October papers with designs featuring acorns, falling leaves and charming repeat patterns, perfect for some cosy nights in crafting.
What You Will Need
Dovecraft 6” x 6” Kraft Card Blank & A4 Kraft Cardstock
First Edition Nesting Stamp and Foliage die set
Plain Twine & Burgundy and White Butcher’s Twine
Dovecraft Alphabet stamp set
How to Make
1. Download and print the free printable papers. Cut the burgundy dashed paper to 14.9cm x 14.7cm and add the centre of the kraft card blank.
2. Cut a piece of the kraft card to a 12.5 cm square and add a 12cm square of the autumnal leaves paper on top. Layer onto the centre of your card at an angle.
3. With a 13.5cm x 7.5cm piece of kraft card, cut a triangle on one side to create a fishtail design. Cut the chevron paper to 13cm x 7cm, again cutting a triangle out on one side and stick to the kraft card. Add to the top left of the card.
4. Die cut the third largest nesting stamp with kraft card and layer with a 7.5cm x 7.3cm piece of the green circle paper. We have then wrapped a piece of twine to the top of the nesting stamp and stuck the ends to the back of the stamp before adding to the centre of the card at a slight angle.
5. Cut four acorns from the free paper and stick just below the twine with foam squares to create the effect that they are hanging from the string. To finish, we cut two leaves from the Foliage die set with kraft card and placed below the acorns using foam squares to give the card more depth.
For You Card
How to Make
1. Cut the orange cloud paper into a 14.6cm square and stick to the centre of the kraft card blank with double sided tape.
2. Cut a piece of kraft card to 10.4 x 10.5cm. We have then cut the burgundy dashed paper to a 10cm square and stuck it onto the kraft card. To complement the papers used, roughly cut out one orange leaf and add to the right side of the burgundy paper.
3. Wrap some butcher’s twine around the bottom of the kraft topper and tie into a bow before sticking with the kraft topper to the centre of the card.
4. We have then stamped the sentiment ‘For You’ with the Dovecraft Alphabet stamp on kraft card. Cut out each word and add to the top left of the centrepiece using foam squares. To finish the card, we added three gold adhesive gems to the bottom right of the centrepiece.
What autumnal projects will you make with our new papers? We would love to see them so remember to upload them to the project gallery or tag us @Trimcraft on your social media.