What You Will Need
Dovecraft 6x6" Kraft cards & envelopes
Krafty Christmas 6x6" and 12x12" paper
Twelve Days of Christmas Lace Doilies
Winter Woodland Die
Winter Woodland Gems & Pearls
Krafty Christmas Pearls
Krafty Christmas Twine
Krafty Christmas Stamp Set
How to Make
1. Cut out the base for the card from 6x6" Kraft card, place the CD slightly over the score line so when you draw around and cut out the card doesn’t fall apart.
2. Cut circle just a bit smaller than the base for your first layer and glue to the card base.
3. Fix a paper doily to the centre of the card for the second layer.
4. Cut another circle around 10.5cm in diameter for the third layer, use a sewing machine to add the stitched detail or use a fine line to draw faux stitches.
6. Cut four pointed bunting tags in various sizes stick them across the top section of the card. Layer with four triangle bunting shapes stuck down with foam squares.
7. Die cut few baubles from the Winter Woodland dies and thread with Krafty Christmas twine before sticking it on top of the bunting.
8. Add a few random pearls and gems on and around the bunting.
9. Stamp and cut out the sentiment and stick it to the card using foam squares.
We love these gorgeous Christmas cards, like Emilia try mixing up your paper designs for a variety of looks; we can’t wait to see your own versions in the Project Gallery.