Statement earrings are all the range at the moment, so we thought we’d try our hand at it too! These heart shaped confetti earrings are surprisingly easy to make and add a fun and whimsical touch to any outfit.
You Will Need:
- 10g yarn In five colours of your choice
- 45mm pompom maker
- Tapestry Needle
- Sewing Scissors
How To Make:
1. Wrap the 5 colours of your choice around the pompom maker until you fill the curve. Do this for both sides of the pompom maker.
2. Run the scissors up the centre, snipping the yarn as you go.
3. Use a 20cm piece of yarn to tie the pompom in the middle, pull it firmly. Tie the knot twice.
4. Pull the pompom maker open and pull it apart gently.
5. Trim the pompom until it forms a heart shape.
6. Run the tapestry needle through the pompom with white yarn.
7. Attach the white yarn to a fishhook earring and tie a knot to secure it.
These cute earrings are now ready to adorn your ears. The best bit is they are completely customisable and with 24 different colours in or Super Value 10g Yarn Pack, the possibilities are truly endless.
To read more about our fabulous new yarn brand Spiin, click here!
What do you think of these adorable pompom earrings? Will you be making a pair? If you do, we’d LOVE to see your creations over on the inspiration area and don’t forget to #trimcraft if you post on social media!