Get creative with your Christmas countdown and create your own festive countdown clock!
This simple upcycling project sees us transform an old clock into the coolest Christmas countdown around! This advent calendar will look great in your home, and the cute Christmas Village papers will really help you capture everything that is magical about the holiday season!
We created a video tutorial showing you just how easy this is to make and it’s sure to build up plenty of excitement for the big day! Simply move the hand around as you get a day closer to Christmas.
Watch here or click on the thumbnail below!
You will Need:
- Helz Cuppleditch Christmas Village 12” x 12” papers,
- Helz Cuppleditch Christmas Village Sentiment Toppers,
- Helz Cuppleditch Christmas Village Glittered Wooden Shapes,
- Simply Creative Alphabet Stickers – White Glitter,
- Clock (ours measured 25.5cm),
Will you be making your own DIY Advent Clock? Let us know in the comments section below!
If you do give this a try, don’t forget to #Trimcraft when uploading to social media, and to share your projects in the Inspiration area.
Check out all of our videos on our YouTube channel here!