Turn creating handmade Christmas cards into a doddle and make your own stickers from your favourite festive papers.
Using the Dot & Dab A5 Adhesive Sheets, you can create your own stickers from your favourite paper packs. The adhesive sheets can be made to any size or shape, making them ideal for turning any elements into your very own self-adhesive design.
Today we’re using the wonderful Christmas Village collection from Helz Cuppleditch to show you just how easy it is to create the cutest cards around.
Why not use this tutorial to create your own personalised bag or envelope seals?
Read on to find out how…
You Will Need:
- Dot & Dab A5 Adhesive Sheets,
- Helz Cuppleditch Christmas Village 12” x 12” paper pack,
- Helz Cuppleditch Christmas Village Wooden Shapes,
- Helz Cuppleditch Christmas Village Mini Envelopes,
- Helz Cuppleditch Christmas Village Sentiment Toppers,
- Dovecraft 5” x 7” Card Blank
How to Make:
1. Cut a piece of the Helz Cuppleditch Christmas Village papers to fit the front of your card blank and adhere.
2. Take the front cover of the 12” x 12” paper pack, place a double sided sheet behind (without adhering it to the paper) and roughly cut out your image. We chose the adorable image of the penguins posting their Christmas list. This will help you to cut out the double sided sheet to the correct size and avoid wasting any.
3. Adhere the double sided sheet to the back of the image by peeling off one side of the sheet.
4. Cut around the image closely.
5. Peel off the other side of the adhesive backing and adhere your design onto the card blank.
6. Cut out two envelopes from one of the sheets inside the pack. Repeat the above steps and adhere them to the top of the card, placing one inside one of the Mini Envelopes from the collection.
7. Add a wooden embellishment and some of the white pom-pom snowballs to the bottom of the card.
8. Finish by adding a wooden present topper and sentiment topper to the bottom of your design.
You now have your finished card! How cute are these little characters?
The Dot & Dab A5 adhesive sheets are super versatile and can make your crafting life so much easier!
Have you tried creating your own glitter die cut stickers? These are great if you want to flip your die cut design. These adhesive sheets are also great for foiling too!
Will you be giving our tutorial a try? If so, don’t forget to #Trimcraft when uploading to social media, and to share your projects in the Inspiration area.